Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Bridal Shower!

Jen and my mom threw me a bridal shower on May 9th at 2pm. It was so much fun. We played "how well do you know Erin and Kevin" and Bethany won after much discussion and Paula disqualifying herself. Then, there was the word scramble--Bethany won that too! What a born winner she is!


All th e girls were there! People from my work, Kevin's aunt and cousin, Paula's close friends, my aunt and cousin and all the bridesmaids.






My mom and Jen got me the cake I wanted from Ozenkoski's bakery. When I was looking for my wedding cake, I saw this one in a picture, but it wouldn't be big enough. It was perfect for the shower. The last "game" was to get the plate with the sticker on the bottom. Aunt Barb won that-- her prize was a vodka popsicle making kit. What fun that will be at the next pool party. We even had enough to save the top part for Mother's Day!



No comments: