Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Monday Bridal Shower!!!???

The girls at my work threw me my very own bridal shower! After getting an email from Nicole about a "mandatory" curriculum meeting sent only to me, I was suspicious, but not positive. I was, however, happy to find out it was a shower and not a curriculm meeting. It was complete with streamers, balloons, cake and wedding pictionary!

They got me a cake with lime green writing--how perfect!

I got so many great presents and Target gift cards! I can't wait to use my washers set

Ashley was one of the girls that is not in my department that came to my shower! Ashley is going to read a poem at the wedding.



This is me trying to draw "usher" for my team. They did guess it, but no thanks to my drawing. The first guess was "book" and I knew I was doing a poor job!



This is most of the people that came to the shower. The pictionary girls! Others came, but had to leave early. I am truly grateful for everyone who came on a Monday!


No comments: