Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Veil fitting!

I know this isn't part of the veil, but now that my mom has been home less than 24 hours, she has been working away to make all the small stuff come together. She worked until 3 am on this card box. It goes great with the table decorations and my dress. I love the flower!
My aunt Pati came to Easter with two veils for me to choose from. Even though she made two--which is way more than I expected, there were a plethora of options between the two. She had everything attached so that it could be taken off or switched depending on what I liked. However, I liked them both and picked on right as it was! Here she is trying to explain to all of us girls how each one of them worked. Then I tried them on.

I am so excited about my veil and so grateful to my aunt for making it so detailed and special. It is truly just for me! Thanks Aunt Pati! You did a great job.


This is the back shot and what it will look like when the ceremony is taking place. The comb is wonderfully decorated in all my favorite colors. It is going to look great with my dress




This is the front view! You can see the detailed beads at the bottom of the veil. Also, you can see the comb decorations in the back. It might look different when my hair is done by Kurt. I am going to try it out with my real hairstyle tomorrow (Monday) after work. Kurt is coming over to view the movie clip of the hair style I want and do the first of 3 practice rounds! How dedicated!



2 comments:

Paula said...

Hi, Erin,
I'm trying again to leave a comment. As you know, I love the veil!
Paula

Erin said...

Thanks for the comment!