Sunday, June 15, 2008

Dresses!

Saturday, June 14, 2008 - Today Mom, Jen, Paula (Kevin's Mom) and I went to try on wedding dresses and look for the bridesmaid dresses. Our first stop was Elite Bride's House in St. Peters. First thing we were told was we could not take pictures in the store because we could not steal dress ideas. Jen had mentioned that Mom was making my dress. We really were not impressed with their service but I did try on some dresses and think I have decided on a straight across tube top for my dress!
Our second stop was Wedding Gallery in St. Charles. The ladies in there were a lot nicer and helped us to pick out the bridesmaids dresses. I still have to decide which color will go on which girl but I have selected a style of dress and picked out the colors - lime, fuschia, yellow, and turquoise! It is going to be very colorful - just wait and see! Sorry we do not have better pics but as I said earlier we could not take pics in the stores. Oh well!

No comments: